It’s the first Monday in August and life is terrific! Why terrific you wonder?
1) No one I’m related to has been arrested
2) The plumbing in my house is still working
3) Thing 1 and Thing 2 had the most wonderful time celebrating Thing 2′s fourth birthday in their back-yard with lots of friends, family, love and a huge ice cream truck!
4) Still plenty of summer left to enjoy with friends and family!
5) Realizing all my prayers have been answered….time to rejoice and dance!…Thanksgiving for prayers answered!!!!
I truly am the kind of person that is grateful and appreciative for everything I have and not miserable for what I don’t have…My brilliant and beautiful Mother taught me that along with “surround yourself with friends that are filled with appreciation”… My Mother gave me the most wonderful gift; the gift of happiness for the rest of my life….And YES I did have a wonderful, loving and brilliant Mother in the world, just in case you were wondering!
If you need a little help “scooping” out some happiness today, here’s a little Math Equation that might bring an “answer.”
…If A is to B, then what is C?
C = Coffee, Coffee Buzz, Buzz, Buzz!
If your summer math is not adding up to something delicious and fun, try changing the equation until the logic makes you smile!